cuseSTOMP Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cuseSTOMP Clan Forum

Gaming in the CUSE.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!

Go down 
+2
p3ck5
ScarCeLLe
6 posters

Pick your favorite
GH3
Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! Vote_lcap0%Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rockband
Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! Vote_lcap83%Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Teh Gears of war
Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! Vote_lcap17%Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ScarCeLLe
Admin
ScarCeLLe

Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Simple question really. Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? Please give your reason why also.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ScarCeLLe13
ScarCeLLe
Admin
ScarCeLLe

PostSubject: Rockband   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:05 pm

Rockband=100%win

It brings so much more to the table than gh3. Rockband does have its downfalls tho, it did have better more popular song list over all but I think the guitar playing in gh3 is just as good or better than Rockband. Strictly just cause some of the songs are funner to play in GH3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ScarCeLLe13
p3ck5
p3ck5

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:06 pm

ROCK BAND

not a doubt in my mind i was never very good at guitar so gh never worked for me
whereas rock band brought out the drumset as well as the mic
now teh drumset is something i can do and the songs are much more recognized
i.e. fortunate son, enter sandman
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cusestomp/
jason

jason

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Rockband - Definitely

why you ask?
because rockband is fun and challenging, and you can get with your friends and have so much fun, whereas GH limits you go a fat guitar that sucks.
Back to top Go down
JoeitaLianO
Admin
JoeitaLianO

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:38 pm

UM. ROCK BAND. IM THE NEXT FUCKING MICHAEL JORDAN OF DRUMS. ALSO, CAN HIT THOSE FUCKING HIGH NOTES ON THE GIRL SONGS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cusestomp
jason

jason

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 10:22 am

how about, you're the next John Bonham - without dying.
not to mention, was it you who barely passed green grass and high tides on medium?
Back to top Go down
p3ck5
p3ck5

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 10:25 am

i can play just about everything but green grass and high tides on medium

actually i failed it on medium came back passed it on hard so idk what tehy were thinking when they made the notes for that song
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cusestomp/
jason

jason

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:50 pm

peck, re-add me on xbox and i'll show you my drum skills.
Back to top Go down
JoeitaLianO
Admin
JoeitaLianO

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 12:48 pm

jason wrote:
how about, you're the next John Bonham - without dying.
not to mention, was it you who barely passed green grass and high tides on medium?

on DRUMS. Beat the shit on expert guitar tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cusestomp
jason

jason

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 1:56 pm

John Bonham was Led Zeppelins Drummer - until he died, and I 98% that on Drums on medium.

I think I five-starred every song on Medium, except Timmy & The Lords of the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
cuseKID9

cuseKID9

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 6:39 pm

rockband because u can have a band a mic a drum set. u can make a person and customize him to your liking . u also have a better song list in my opinion. overall i would rather play rockband than gh3
Back to top Go down
JgL7

JgL7

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 2:29 pm

rock band deff...the guitar is pretty much the same but as cuse kid said u can customize ur own guy and the drums and mic were a great add gh3 i didnt think improved that much than the one before and rock band is more fun to play with other ppl also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!   Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock Band or Guitar Hero 3? The Official Debate Thread!
Page 1 of 1