cuseSTOMP Clan Forum

Gaming in the CUSE.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

which system suits you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
p3ck5

PostSubject: which system suits you   Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:11 pm

this one is real simple, i know theres been some shit said regarding favorites when it comes to systems. all you have to do is state you favorite and explain what that does for you thats better than the rest. real simple. ill start

personally im an xbox 360 and ps3 man

i think that they both have their pros and cons. for example, the xbox 360 has unbelieveable online gameplay not a doubt in my mind that this is what makes the 360 what it is. the ps3 however, has a lil confusing online gameplay therefore causing certain online junikies like myself to kinda back off on buyign games like call of duty4 and rainbow 6 vegas for the ps3. however i will say that graphics on the 360 are not as good as the graphics on the ps3. if ur a graphics whore the ps3 is right for you. with my ps3 i buy exclusives such as resistance and unreal tourny and games that i dont plan on playing online but i want the graphics, i.e. fifa 08, madden 08 and need for speed prostreet.

so in all to sit and fight bout one system being better than the other seems meaningless, as they both bring their pros and cons into the "gaming world". so just from now on post your feeling of you favorite system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/cusestomp/
cuseKID9

PostSubject: Re: which system suits you   Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:35 pm

xbox myself i like the games and online play too but the graphics on the ps3 r better. if the ps3 had better online play that would amazing but the xbox is better 2 me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarCeLLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which system suits you   Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:24 pm

First off I like to say nice write up peck.

If I had to pick a system it would be a fight between the 360 and ps3, but im deff leaning toward the 360.

Like you said p3ck5 they do have there pros and cons. The 360 I think is a well balanced system, great graphics but not amazing like the ps3 could do(having not seen the PS3's full potential yet). But who needs amazing graphics when you have amazing gameplay and the best online community. But one of the main reasons I still think the PS3 is great is its long list of exclusives. But for right now the 360 is a deffinate win.

But the PS3 has a huge year comming for it in 2008. Theres the rumors of the in game XMB, and also the amazing games comming out for it in the future (ex Resistance 2, MGS4, Little Big Planet etc...) can't wait to see how 2008 turns out.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: which system suits you   Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:37 pm

can they just get all along?

I mean why not like all 3?

EDITED FOR AWESOMENESS!

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/cusestomp
ScarCeLLe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which system suits you   Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:39 pm

JoeitaLianO wrote: