cuseSTOMP Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cuseSTOMP Clan Forum

Gaming in the CUSE.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

unlockables for higher prestige?

Go down 
+2
jason
p3ck5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
p3ck5
p3ck5

unlockables for higher prestige? Empty
PostSubject: unlockables for higher prestige?   unlockables for higher prestige? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:07 pm

i heard that pretty soon they are coming out with unlockables u can obtain at a higher level of prestige
i.e. both the silencer and red dot on a gun

any truth to this?

- GT: p3ck5
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cusestomp/
jason

jason

PostSubject: Re: unlockables for higher prestige?   unlockables for higher prestige? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:33 pm

we'll never know until it happens, It's a probability, because EVERYONE is asking for it- but every single element of the game effects balance, I mean - someone having a silencer and a Red Dot isn't very balanced, because the limitation to ironsights if you want to stay "invisible," whereas with the red dot, you have a better chance of hitting the enemy, but are not always "invisible," and with the ACOG you zoom in x2 (I think), but the sway decreases accuracy.

Hence, every single thing in the game has a counter effect, and allowing multiple attachments would ruin the game for newer gamers. It'd be hotter anyways to have multiple perks.
Back to top Go down
ScarCeLLe
Admin
ScarCeLLe

PostSubject: Re: unlockables for higher prestige?   unlockables for higher prestige? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:51 am

I have heard many diffrent things from the people on xbl, some say its true and most say that its a rumor.

But like Jason said
jason wrote:
Hence, every single thing in the game has a counter effect, and allowing multiple attachments would ruin the game for newer gamers. It'd be hotter anyways to have multiple perks.
Some of the new perks I have heard people talk about are a little unfair but also cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ScarCeLLe13
Snazzy

Snazzy

PostSubject: Re: unlockables for higher prestige?   unlockables for higher prestige? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 8:34 am

they shoulda made 2 attachments on a gun and had better guns unlock fukn mp44 bs instead of that stupid ass gun i woulda loved to se a M-8
Back to top Go down
JoeitaLianO
Admin
JoeitaLianO

PostSubject: Re: unlockables for higher prestige?   unlockables for higher prestige? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:07 am

SAY WAT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cusestomp
jason

jason

PostSubject: Re: unlockables for higher prestige?   unlockables for higher prestige? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:22 pm

The M8 isn't really that good, rainbow six made it entirely too good for it's own use.

But when you say you've "seen" some new perks, do you mean in-game ?

Because I'm pretty sure there aren't any, and IW will definitely balance them in, and the MP44 is a good gun on hardcore.
Back to top Go down
franki3103

franki3103

PostSubject: Re: unlockables for higher prestige?   unlockables for higher prestige? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 3:31 pm

unlockables would be cool if you could get more unlockables but it would be unfair if to the people that dont have a the things unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unlockables for higher prestige?   unlockables for higher prestige? Empty

Back to top Go down

unlockables for higher prestige?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cuseSTOMP Clan Forum :: General Gaming :: Call of Duty 4-
Jump to: